- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal device and obtaining access to them is the Website Operator: MWMachines s.c. Kamil Kulczyk, Dawid Polus with its registered office at Leśna 5, 86-010 Koronowo.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites, in particular these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (sessioncookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary "cookies", enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website,
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages,
- "functional" cookies, allowing you to remember the User's settings and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the User to provide advertising content tailored to his interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser menu or on the website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Text: IAB Polska